Listen on the player at the top of the page or find us on itunes!
Show Notes for episode with Climbers Against Cancer:
- John talks about his diagnosis of terminal cancer and the effect that had on him and his family
- His natural positivity and how it helps everyone around him cope
- How being open about his life with cancer helps friends and family feel more comfortable
- How helping to raise money for a charity led him to want to do more
- What it took to get the Climbers Against Cancer charity up and running
- The flood of support…and work that came with the charity’s success
- Watching the community grow and why climbing is so special
- Why CAC has successfully donated to 7 different cancer charities in 7 different countries
- How to become involved on an individual level, as a company, or as a gym to help CAC
- The truth behind true happiness that John has learned
Related Links and Sponsors for Climbers Against Cancer:
Videos featuring Climbers Against Cancer:
Photo Gallery of Climbers Against Cancer:
Thanks for listening and be sure to leave a review for Chalk Talk, A Climbing Industry Podcast on itunes!