Listen on the player at the top of the page or find us on itunes!
Show Notes for episode with Shauna Coxsey:
- How the finger injury that kept her out of the European Championships has been affecting her during this 2015 World Cup season
- At what point is it worth it to risk injury?
- How the field of strong female competitors is changing the game
- Her transition from being a “climber” to being an “athlete”
- What she’ll do with her time in between now and the Munich WC in August
- Her other, off the wall, projects including: The Women’s Climbing Symposium, Climbers Against Cancer, and The British Mountaineering Council
- The IFSC Bouldering World Cup from her POV
Related Links and Sponsors for Shauna Coxsey:
- Shauna’s Website | http://www.shaunacoxsey.co.uk/
- Women’s Climbing Symposium | http://www.womensclimbingsymposium.com/
- Climber’s Against Cancer | http://www.climbersagainstcancer.org/
- British Mountaineering Council | https://www.thebmc.co.uk/
- The Circuit Climbing and Performance Magazine | http://www.thecircuitclimbing.com
Related Chalk Talk Episodes:
- Ep.28 w/ John Ellison “Climbers Against Cancer”
- 2015 World Cup Roundups w/ Jackie Hueftle: Toronto, Vail, Chongqing, and Haiyang
- Ep.11 – “A Healthy Perspective” w/ Mina Leslie-Wujastyk
Videos featuring Shauna Coxsey:
Photo Gallery of Shauna Coxsey:
Thanks for listening and be sure to leave a review for Chalk Talk, A Climbing Industry Podcast on itunes!